📃Price stability

To control the price and prevent pumps, dumps, and continuous price decline that has occurred in some blockchain games, we are implementing various mechanisms.


One of these mechanisms is aggressive token burn, where 70% of all tokens spent in the game will be burned, and the remaining 30% will be added back to the reward pool.


Second, and most importantly, building the economy on money coming from mobile users creates a virtually endless stream of money and independence from crypto market fluctuations. Funds will go into the project fund and be distributed for maintaining the coin rate, paying for staking, and other procedures.

Rewards limits

One of the main challenges in blockchain games is the compound interest. Initially, players with small investments will reinvest their earnings into the game, which is beneficial for the game's economy. However, over time, these players will accumulate large amounts of income that grow faster than the community.

When they start selling off their tokens, this can lead to a continuous decline in token price. To address this issue and regulate token supply in the market, we have implemented a system of limited land rewards per day. This means that there is a limited number of tokens that can be got each day, similar to other blockchain coins.


Thus, the deflationary system of Near Kingdoms is designed to control the supply of tokens by limiting mining and frequent token burning. This will make tokens increasingly rare and valuable. Additionally, a constant influx of money from mobile platforms will support the value of the game token, allowing it to grow even with large sales.

Last updated